Home / About Dr. Mandell-Brown / Tri-State Contributions
Dr. Mandell Brown consulting with a prospective patient.
- First to utilize computer imaging.
- First to provide the public with seminars on plastic surgery.
- First to have a staff aesthetician for skin care.
- First to bring the Mid-Face Lift to Cincinnati.
- First to provide Cincinnati with a free standing office surgery center equipped with general anesthesia.
- Only plastic surgeon in Cincinnati with an art gallery supporting local charities.
- Voted “Top Doc” for both Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in poll of 5000 Tri State physicians conducted by Cincinnati Magazine.
- Named “Top Cosmetic Surgeon/ Rhinoplasty” by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2000.
- “Beautification Award” City of Montgomery for Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center, August 2002 and August 2008.
- Named “Top Doc” in Plastic Surgery by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2003.
- Named “Physician of the Year” in 2003.
- Named to “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons” in 2003.
- Named “Top Doctor” Breast Augmentation Cincinnati Magazine, April 2007.