Top 6 Things Your Plastic Surgeon Doesn’t Tell You
6. You need a Brow Lift. At the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown will often refer his patients for a brow waxing with Esthetician, Debra, who can reshape the brows WITHOUT surgery. Many patients can reshape the brow instead of having surgery.
5. “This Wont Hurt.” Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are very up front with expectations from office procedures like Botox or Soft Tissue Fillers to procedures like breast augmentation or nose reshaping.
4. Getting More Filler/Botox than you Budgeted. Dr. Mandell-Brown will work with your budget and utilize options that fit within your budget. He will let you know how much filler will cost and be required in advance so that there are no sticker shock prices at the check out desk.
3. One Procedure Fits All. The Plastic Surgery Experts at the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center individualize the procedure for each patient. Whether in selecting an implant size, face lift technique, eyelid refreshing, liposuction, or tummy tuck option, Dr. Mandell-Brown includes the patient in the discussion to determine what is best for that patient.
2. I Prefer A Hospital For Surgery. If the plastic surgeon prefers a hospital setting, they haven’t invested time, energy, staff training in developing their own surgery center. At the Mandell-Brown Surgery Center, we have all the amenities of the hospital with the privacy of an office based surgery center. Infection control can be more closely monitored at an office based surgery center compared to a large hospital setting.
1. My nurses do all my injections. Dr. Mandell-Brown prefers to perform his own Botox, Dysport, and Soft Tissue Filler injections. There is an artistic aspect to these techniques and he individualizes the treatment for each patient. It’s not how many people you can see and treat in the day— its about making each patient experience the best it can be.
Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown has over 25 years of experience as a cosmetic surgeon within the Cincinnati, Dayton and Centerville area. Call our office today for further questions about our procedures (513) 984-4700.