Education & Training
- Board Certified – American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1991
- Board Certified – “American Board of Otolaryngology” Head & Neck Surgery 1987
- Board Certified – American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery 2007
- Appointed to the Executive Board of Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Appointed Trustee to the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery 2012
- Appointed Chairman of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Program 2012
- Appointed Trustee, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation 2006-2010
- Appointed Treasurer, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation 2007-2009
- President, Clermont Medical Society 2003 to 2005
- Executive Board Secretary Cincinnati Academy of Medicine 1997 to 1998
- Appointed as a AAAHC surveyor since 2003 – Dr. Mandell-Brown helps certify surgery centers
- First to utilize computer imaging.
- First to provide the public with seminars on plastic surgery.
- First to have a staff aesthetician for skin care.
- First to bring the Mid Facelift to Cincinnati.
- First to provide Cincinnati with a free standing office surgery center equipped with general anesthesia.
- Only plastic surgeon in Cincinnati with an art gallery supporting local charities.
- Voted “Top Doc” for both Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in poll of 5000 Tri State physicians conducted by Cincinnati Magazine.
- Named “Top Cosmetic Surgeon/ Rhinoplasty” by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2000.
- “Beautification Award” City of Montgomery for Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center, August 2002
- Named “Top Doc” in Plastic Surgery by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2003
- Named “Physician of the Year,” 2003
- Named to “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons,” 2003
- Named “Top Doctor” Breast Augmentation Cincinnati Magazine, April 2007 and January 2013
- Named a “Top Plastic Surgeon” by Plastic Surgery Practice 2012, 2013