Education & Training
- President Elect American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery 2019
- Treasurer American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery 2018
- Chairman, Fellowship Training Committee American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery 2013 – 2015
- Board of Trustees American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation
- Treasurer American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) Board of Trustees 2014 to Present
- Surveyor for Surgery Centers AAAHC 2004 to present
- Chairman, Surveyor Training and Education Committee AAAHC 2018 to 2020 President Clermont Medical Society
- Secretary Cincinnati Academy of Medicine Board of Trustees Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
- Best Plastic Surgeon Cincinnati CityBeat Magazine 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Doc Plastic Surgery Cincinnati Magazine 2010 to present
- Top Doc : Face Lifts, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation
- University of San Diego | Liposuction and Body Contouring
- Louisiana State University (LSU) | Face Lifts and Blepharoplasty
- Miami, Florida | Breast Augmentation, Abdominoplasty
- Las Vegas, Nevada | Brazilian Butt Lift, Liposuction, Mommy Make Over
- First to utilize computer imaging.
- First to provide the public with seminars on plastic surgery.
- First to have a staff aesthetician for skin care.
- First to bring the Mid Facelift to Cincinnati.
- First to provide Cincinnati with a free standing office surgery center equipped with general anesthesia.
- Only plastic surgeon in Cincinnati with an art gallery supporting local charities.
- Voted “Top Doc” for both Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in poll of 5000 Tri State physicians conducted by Cincinnati Magazine.
- Named “Top Cosmetic Surgeon/ Rhinoplasty” by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2000.
- “Beautification Award” City of Montgomery for Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center, August 2002
- Named “Top Doc” in Plastic Surgery by Cincinnati Magazine, November 2003
- Named “Physician of the Year,” 2003
- Named to “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons,” 2003
- Named “Top Doctor” Breast Augmentation Cincinnati Magazine, April 2007 and January 2013
- Named a “Top Plastic Surgeon” by Plastic Surgery Practice 2012, 2013
American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Presentations:
Dubai, Toronto, San Diego, Chicago, New Orleans, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Honolulu Hawaii,
Pittsburgh, Hershey Pennsylvania, San Juan -Puerto Rico, Phoenix, Orlando
“Most Beautiful Building and Landscaping” | Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center | City of Montgomery
Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center Educational Workshops – Course Director (with University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and Wright State College of Medicine) |Breast Augmentation and Breast Mastopexy | Abdominoplasty and Liposuction
Cosmetic Cadaver Workshop Course Director American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
WELCOME OUR AMERICAN ACADEMY OF COSMETIC SURGERY FELLOW
2018 – 2019
PIERRE GORDON, MD, MBA, FACOG
Dr. Gordon graduated from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 2008.
Internship and Residency – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Gordon completed residency and his Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Howard University Washington DC in 2013.
Dr. Gordon worked at Unity Health Care Washington DC from 2013 – 2018
Dr. Gordon was Assistant Clinical Professor of Ob-Gyn at Trinity S.O.M. Alphareta GA from 2016 – June 2018
Dr. Gordon will complete his one-year General Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship with the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center.
Dr. Gordon became board certified from American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2016.