Skin Care Center
Featuringâ€¦ â€œSkin Care by Erin and Debraâ€
It is commonplace to have estheticians (skin care specialists) working with the plastic surgeon to improve the patientâ€™s results. But did you know that the Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown was the first in Cincinnati, Ohio to have an esthetician in his office? In 1988, Dr. Mandell-Brown hired a skin care specialist, an innovative idea at the time.
The Estheticians at the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center are experts in skin care.Â Working under the direction of Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown, they specialize in beautifying the skin and treating specific dermatological conditions.
The following are treatment services available:
- Rejuvenating Skin Treatments
- Guidance on Skin Care and Make-up needs
- Post- Surgical and Laser Camouflage
Menu of Services
- Improve texture, tone, and firmness of skin
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate acne, breakouts, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Repair sun damage and help reduce large pores
- Prepare skin for better results with cosmetic surgery procedures
- Enhance rosacea treatments
- Lessen or eliminate blotchy skin and brown spots
Lightly resurfaces the skin-helps level acne scars, eliminate fine lines, no down time
Stimulates and exfoliates skin without redness or irritation.
- Antioxidant Skin Firming
- Acne Plasting, Clarifying
- Soothing, Smoothing