Awards & Recognition
Cincinnati City Beat Magazine Voters name Dr. Mandell-Brown Top Plastic Surgeon for 2015, 2016 and now 2017.
“Top Doc” Cincinnati Magazine 2016 for Facelift and Breast Augmentation
- In 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, and 2012, Dr. Mandell-Brown was voted Top Doc for both Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in poll of 5000 Tri State physicians conducted by Cincinnati Magazine.
- In 2007, 2013 and 2014, a poll of 5000 Tri-State physicians named Dr. Mandell-Brown “Top Doctor” Breast Augmentation in Cincinnati Magazine. At the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center, we are dedicated to helping those interested in breast augmentation to get the facts about cosmetic surgery and understand the benefits, risks, and alternative options of breast augmentation.
- The Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center was named “The Most Beautiful Facility” in the city by the Montgomery Beautification Committee in August 2002 and August 2008. This award honors the building and landscape that most enhances the city. The attention to detail and beauty in the facility mirrors the attention that Dr. Mandell-Brown has toward his patients.
- In 2003, he was named Top Doc in Plastic Surgery in a poll of 3500 area physicians conducted by Cincinnati Magazine.
- Voted Best Plastic Surgeon Rhinoplasty in a poll of 1500 physicians by Cincinnati Magazine in November, 2000 and January, 2014. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for creating a natural look and is the number one choice of physicians for rhinoplasty in the Tristate area.
- The surgery center is licensed by the State of Ohio Department of Health and accredited by Medicare and AAAHC.
- Dr. Mandell-Brown was selected by the national publication Plastic Surgery Practice as a top plastic surgeon in 2012 and 2013.
Dr. Mandell-Brown is the only Cincinnati, OH plastic surgeon in “Best of 2011 Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons,” a national publication.